President – Sławomir KUŁAKOWSKI
MAIN COUNCIL AUTHORITY
Main Council is the highest Chamber bodies, beetwen session of General Assembly. Main council consist from 32 members, chosen by General Assembly, through candidates designated by Chamber’s members and President of the Chamber. Rules and procedures election are describe by election law resolved by General Assembly.
Each member of the Chamber can submit on General Assembly one candidate to Main Council. Members of the Main Council, are beeing chosen among the Presidium of the Chamber and determine statute of the Main Council.
Main Council have meetings twice a year. Meeting are convening by Chamber’s President or member of the Chamber’s presidium who replace him, from their own initiative or on apllication minium 1/3 main Council members, or on application of auditing commision. Main Council meetings are beeing preside by the Chamber’s President or by memeber of Cghamber’s Presidium who replace him.
Voting on the Council meeting are transparent, if nobody from the Council will require another form of voting. Main Council resolutions are undartake by simple majority. Members of the Council have the right to submit other opinion and motivate them in writing form. This motiviation should be put down in the Chamber’s office not later then 3 days after meeting.
Main Council authorities:
1.Execute Generel Assembly resolutions
2.Taking decisions in the membership cases
3. Determine annual programm of activity and approve financial plans
4. Undertake resolutions about entrance fee, membership fee, and method of payment
5. Examine Chamber’s president raports about execute financing plans and ratify financial raport
6. Resolve working regulations of Main Council
7. Appoint and dimis Chamber’s Presiudium memebrs
8. Give graduation to Chamber’s Presidium
9. Examine reports from Chamber’s Presidium activity
10. Taking resolution in all other cases reserved by this statue to the Main Council authority