PRESIDENT of the CHAMBER Sławomir KUŁAKOWSKI
Born on 31st May 1952 in Jelenia Góra. In 1975, finished law studies at the University of Mikołaj Kopernik in Toruń. After the civil studies gradute in 1976 Reserve Officers School, and in 1989 finished post-graduate study in General Staff Academy. Colonel (Ret.). He was working on the many responsible positions in Ministry of Defence in years 1976-1992 and 1996-1998. In years 1992-1996 he was an advisor in National Security Officie at Polish President’s Chancery. Since 2001 he is a President of Polish Chamber of the National Defence Manufacturers.
CHAMBER’S PRESIDENT AUTHORITIES
President of the Chamber is elected by General Assembly for four years term. Procedure and rules of election are described in electoral law resolved by General Assembly. President of the Chamber can participate in all Chamber’s bodies meetings.
Chamber’s President leads activity of the Chamber’s organisational units, and acts as employer in the light of Polish Labour Law.
1) Executes General Assembly, Main Council and Chamber’s Presidium resolutions
2) Represents Chamber’s position.
3) Express and takes a position in all cases connected with Chamber activity
4) Realise financing plan
5) Menages Chamber’s property
6) Prepares meetings of the Chamber statutory bodies 7) Administrative and organisational services for Chamber’s statutory bodies
8) Secures realisation of Chamber’s bodies decision
9) Designates, representatives to the companies authoritities and fundation in whoch Chamber has controlling interest or is a founder after consultation with Chamber’s Presidium.